Janson Scholarship Fund Guidelines
Failure to comply with the following reporting requirements will jeopardize scholarship awards.
- All correspondence should be directed to email@example.com.
- The Committee must be promptly notified of address changes.
- Scholarship funds will be forwarded to the school’s Office of Financial Aid.
- The school will divide the money equally among quarters or semesters for the year and apply it to school expenses. Institutions may expend scholarships less than $400 without prorating if the school finds prorating to be unfeasible.
- Scholarships are based upon a standard academic year of full-time student status.
- If a student loses standard student status or is not enrolled, a return of the appropriate percentage of the scholarship will be required from a student as of the time standard student status ended.
Procedure and Calendar
- Applications must be made on current digital forms, which may be obtained in Resources at ebcmv.org.
- Scholarships are for one year only and all applicants must follow the current application procedures every year.
- Calendar for the application process: Application period open: February 14 of current year. Forms are not available until this date. Deadline: April 1 of current year. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must have undergraduate pre-baccalaureate status.
- You must have Skagit County residence status.
- Your cumulative college transcript must be sent by the college in digital form.
- You must complete a new current digital application form.
- If you were a recipient in previous year(s), you must submit a new, updated essay.